Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Is Your Doctor Healthy? Or Being Abused? What about... YOU?

B'SD

14 Av, 5774

I've known of medical professionals harassed by their bosses and by a medical system that undermines their health, let alone that of their patients. I did not find many people who believed my comments about the problem.

Today I found this online article and felt vindicated:

The one question you must ask your doctor


There are medical and mental health professionals in fine mental health who are ready to help you. Learn about them, and about first-class organizations willing to pay part or all of your specific medical costs, in




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

 


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Fear factors should not be part of healthcare's background. Protect yourself - and your doctor - by protesting mistreatment to medical societies.

 

No comments: