Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Feel Better FAST with a Spiritual Present for the Holiday Season

B'SD

15 Kislev, 5775      


Less than 2 weeks to go until Hanuka. Kawanzaa and Xmas are coming up, too.




Here's something that several people recommend for the people on your gift list who need medical miracles and soothing ways to deal with relevant needs:



I'll be sharing endorsements for the book
(including the updated edition) 
this week. Here's the first one...

January 3, 2007 - My dear Yochi,

Girl, you and I are kindred spirits.

I just finished reading your wonderful manuscript, and I stand in awe of you.

Fifteen and a half years ago I was the recipient of a heart transplant. I know what you mean about being wheeled into surgery, taking one last long lingering look at the people I loved and who loved me as those big doors closed behind me...

You are Jewish and I am Christian, but the importance of the spirituality you described was incredibly accurate. After I had been accepted as a candidate for a transplant, some ladies from my church visited me. One of them chirped, "We are praying that they will find a heart for you."

I was appalled. "Don't do that," I said. "You are praying for something bad to happen to somebody else. Pray as I do - that God will heal me, and leave the means up to Him and the doctors...

OK, God, I thought. You know what's best for me. Here I am. I'm yours...

Your workbook is great... 

Your book should make crises easier to face for most people. You did a great job with it.


Anyone who gets past self-pity long enough to pick that book up and get into it should have an easier time of it.

A crisis is a crisis, and your book doesn't change that. What it does is provide people with some practical advice on how to deal with a crisis.

Great stuff, Yochi!


After reading your book, I feel like hugging you...

Love, Carl


P.S. "A MUST READ for anyone facing a life-threatening or physically crippling illness" -- Carl Phillips, ASTA Certified Hospital Consultant and lay minister. 




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge

Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Fill your mind and heart with faith that you can do so.

 


No comments: