Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

How to Have FUN with Hardships: Make a Game of Them!

B'SD

24 Kislev, 5775

I wonder how many people in my actual life remember the games I played during my recovery from 2005 surgery? I'll jog your memories: 

Remember my demand that you walk into my hospital room with a new joke? 




Remember the Boo-Barbie episode, years later, that left all observers laughing until it hurt?  


Remember that you were struck by my emotional resilience? Same principle as that described in the video below. Have fun with hardship. Learn how to do that as you listen to...







How can you play your game of Super-Better?

Perhaps you can begin by naming your secret identity for one of the characters: 

Activate your Power Up. Recruit your allies. 


Find out how I did that, 
despite daunting medical news, 
this Thursday...





Read the print or E-book edition of 

http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/3067.html?s=TrackingCode


Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism. 

Play games to power down your misery.



 

No comments: