Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thank You, Oliver Sacks

B'SD

3 Adar, 5775

I'm interrupting my vacation to say "Thank you" to an extraordinary man, Dr Oliver Sacks.

He opened our eyes to some wonders of humanity. He increased our insight into, and compassion for, people braving previously misunderstood maladies.

I believe that I am a better human being for having read, watched and pondered his works. Many other people are better off for them, too.

Please read this indescribably touching message that Dr Sacks shares with us upon learning that he has terminal (deadly) cancer.

I am praying as I cry over the news and the man's utterly decent, inspirational message. 

Thank you for everything, Dr Sacks. You've made the world a better place for your efforts and sterling character.





Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge.



Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Embrace every moment for its potential.

No comments: