Save your sanity, time & money!

Need solutions for the medication, medical appliances and/or medical travel that you can't afford? READ EMPOWER Yourself.

A Health Information Management professional, I survived a life-threatening emergency with information that only a person of my professional experience would know. And I’m sharing it!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy New Year

B'SD

26 Elul 5775

Business: Be sure to read Social Media and the MMR Controversy and Heads UP Parents and Coaches.

Life: I'm cooking up a delicious collection of food for friends at Jewish New Year time (the Rosh HaShana holiday begins on Sunday).

Here's a look at the seed crackers I've prepared.




Here's a message I've shared far a wide. I hope that you'll ponder and enjoy it.

When you pray with tears, you unlock the Heavenly gates; 
when you pray with joy, there are no gates.
~R. Lazer Brody

Who you are is a gift from G-d. 
Who you become is your gift TO G-d!!!!
~ Rabbi David Aaron



Those messages are not just for the Jewish kids in the class. 

May the world be blessed with unending goodness in 5776.

See you next year!




Buy the E-book or print edition of EMPOWER Yourself to Cope with a Medical Challenge





Face Your Medical Problems with Dignity. Face Your Future with Optimism.

Fill your mind with optimism. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: